Coronavirus: Gary Al-Smith tests positive for Coronavirus



Coronavirus: Gary Al-Smith tests positive for Coronavirus

Gary Al-Smith (Joy FM & Joynews’ sports journalist) has tested positive for coronavirus. He is the only recognized journalist to have contracted the virus and has openly come out about his status of the virus. He confirmed the news on his social media platforms. He said to have contracted the virus with four other multimedia journos.
He has pledged to use his positive status as a benchmark to do a lot more civic education about the stigmatization being associated by recovered COVID-19 people.
He confidently shared the news on his Facebook and Twitter handles:
“Hello friends,
As per this statement, Multimedia has recorded five cases of COVID-19.
I am one of the five
After consultation with my family, we have decided that from tonight, I’ll be speaking on radio and TV about my experience.
We believe this can be my small way of battling the stigmatization problem we face.
I’m doing very well so do not panic.
Gary”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GCB Extends Working Hours

Prostate cancer and what men need to know.

Fomena MP joins NPP Caucus in Parliament